Sunday, March 25, 2007

Housekeeping post

Just a couple items that I should note about this new blog.
  • I have enabled anonymous commenting. That means anyone can comment without having a google account.
  • However, in order to prevent comment spam, you'll have to successfully enter the word challenge. I hope that won't be too much of a pain for you. It's just supposed to be a pain for blog spam bots that seem to like to attack townsendnews.com
  • Comments should show up immediately. In the past, I had to 'moderate' the comments so garbage posts didn't offend everyone. So your comments would sit in a bucket waiting for me to approve them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such an insightful post. Thank you for explaining the intricacies of the blog'o'sphere!

Anonymous said...

Steve,

It is so good to hear from you. I think about you and your family alot. Glad to hear you made it past the first year. Keep in touch.

Mike W.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I will try again to get into this sight. Glad to see some pictures of you and Ellen and the fam. I am not going to put alot here until I make sure I have got it figured out. Lisa (big Sis)

Anonymous said...

I think I did it. That was easy. All the bro's are going to see Michael! That is great. Have a good time.Lisa

Anonymous said...

What do some people say that really bugs you?
What do some people say or do that you really like?

and...

What about the new house? We're going to really miss the Townsend family around here. ~Kathy